Navigating the complex system of courts and insurance claims is a daunting task for anyone. People who have suffered from personal injuries are particularly vulnerable, and need skilled and experienced representation. In a 1999 study, the Insurance Research Council found that, on average, injured people who use a lawyer receive three and a half times more money than those who do not.
Based in Louisville Kentucky, the highly experienced legal team at Meinhart, Smith & Manning helps people who have suffered from a wide variety of personal injuries – including those caused by negligence, malpractice, and auto accidents – get the compensation they deserve.
No Initial Cost
Convenient and affordable, there is no cost for your initial consultation. If we take your case, there are no fees unless we settle your claim or win your case in court. For clients who are unable to travel to our offices, we can arrange to come to you. We offer services to clients in every county within the state of Kentucky.
As the 1999 study showed, it is virtually impossible to receive the maximum value of your personal injury claim without an attorney. Although some people try to handle their own cases and negotiate settlements on their own, insurance company representatives are extremely skilled at negotiating minimal payment benefits. Typically, when an insurance company provides a payment to an individual without legal representation, it is a fraction of its value when a skilled attorney is involved.
We have experience handling a wide variety of personal injury claims. Some of the types of accidents and injuries we encounter include:
- Auto accidents such as car crashes, motorcycle wrecks, and trucking-related accidents (involving semi, tractor trailer collisions)
- Medical malpractice claims
- Construction site accidents
- Boating accidents
- Insurance coverage issues
- Slip and fall accidents
- Head and neck Injuries
- Brain injuries
- Wrongful Death
Meinhart, Smith & Manning will work hard to collect all the money you deserve for losses and injuries sustained in an accident.
MAXIMIZING COMPENSATION FOR YOUR LOSSES*
You may be entitled to financial compensation not only for your physical loss, but also for the mental stress endured as a result of the incident and other damages, which may include but are not limited to:
- All property damage, including repair to your vehicle or equipment
- Use of a rental car
- Time spent traveling to the doctor, clinic or therapist
- Recovery for lost wages
- Transportation costs for visits to the doctor or clinic
- All medical bills
- Any physical or mental disabilities
- Emotional distress
- Pain and suffering from trauma, intrusion, inconvenience and anguish of the accident
- Loss of future ability to earn an income and future cost of care
- Consortium claim (loss of the benefits of a family relationship) by spouse or children
- Financial compensation as a result of a permanent injury
- Punitive damages against the wrongdoer in gross negligence cases
*Each case is different and the collection of damages is based on many factors, such as insurance coverage, the extent of your injury and the unique facts of your case.